Thursday, February 28, 2013

favourites: february 2013

Break from studying.

It has been really warm and nicely sunny the past few days, making me sure that spring is here. That said, the weather forecast is promising a cold weekend with freezing nights and I already see bowls of soup and cups of warm beverages being enjoyed. Still, the hope of spring is here to stay.

  • This black tea cake with honey buttercream would be perfect with that cup of tea in the afternoon. Or maybe with a cup of coffee so that I can enjoy the best of both worlds, coffee and tea.
  • These Vanilla Lemon Swirl Bars will definitely be in my near future. They look oh so amazing and I just happen to have a jar of lemon curd waiting to be used.
  • How to dry a bottle. I love bottles, especially the cheap but good-looking ones from IKEA, and here's a great way to dry a bottle after washing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment