It has been really warm and nicely sunny the past few days, making me sure that spring is here. That said, the weather forecast is promising a cold weekend with freezing nights and I already see bowls of soup and cups of warm beverages being enjoyed. Still, the hope of spring is here to stay.
- These brown sugar coconut oil cookies look ah-mazing.
- This black tea cake with honey buttercream would be perfect with that cup of tea in the afternoon. Or maybe with a cup of coffee so that I can enjoy the best of both worlds, coffee and tea.
- These Vanilla Lemon Swirl Bars will definitely be in my near future. They look oh so amazing and I just happen to have a jar of lemon curd waiting to be used.
- This Creamy Tomato Orzo Soup seems just too good.
- How to dry a bottle. I love bottles, especially the cheap but good-looking ones from IKEA, and here's a great way to dry a bottle after washing it.
- I can't stop looking at these photos by Jesse Morrow.
- A great post on our God who is able to sympathize. Such an important thing to remember when we are hurting or when life is too much.