The first snow came last week and with it, comes the muddy season. The autumn colours have been embraced and now comes the season of mud; brown colour and bare trees. As the darkness settles in, it is the time to start embracing whatever comfort we have - candles burning in the dark, family nights, movies watched and books read under a blanket, smiles and hugs shared with our loved ones.
- I am dreaming of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Chess Pie. It has to happen, and soon.
- Cold days call for comfort dishes like this Beef Ragu. Because what could be more comforting than a mouthwatering bowl of pasta with meat sauce.
- It is the season of pumpkins and butternut squash, therefore this butternut squash and coconut rice is on the menu. Seriously, one of my favourites dishes ever.
- As it is also the season of cranberries, this cranberry snacking cake is a great way to use up some cranberries, besides the standard cranberry sauce.
- A great list of 10 Ways to Get Unstuck. I'm planning to do all of them, in some way.
- Sometimes, God keeps us waiting. And in the waiting, He keeps us.
- Great thoughts on heaven.